A leading provider of preventative mental health solutions for employers. EHRC Members receive a 10% discount on headversity programs.
Become a Member
Memberships that suit your organization
- Supporting Labour Organizations, Employers and Educational Institutions
- Access to cutting-edge, industry-validated tools and resources for workforce planning and development.
- Invitations to national, regional, and members-only roundtables to discuss concerns, inform our programming
- Discounts, and branding & speaking opportunities at a variety of EHRC events and collaborations.
Choose your size & subscription
Memberships valid from one to three years from the date of subscription. All members are sent a comprehensive member level benefits sheet upon sign-up or membership renewal. Taxes will be applied upon checkout.
More Member Benefits
Electricity Human Resources Canada (EHRC) exists to support the electricity sector and all its stakeholders, and EHRC exists thanks to its members. In return for their support, EHRC provides its members with a number of benefits:
- One-Year Members: Members who commit for one year get listed on our member page, a profile on our channels, a special rate for our events, free access to our webinars, invitations to participate in research and consultations, and a 50% discount on all Labour Market Information (LMI) Research Reports.
- Three-Year Members: On top of all the benefits available to one-year members, committing for three years gets the first options for sponsorship opportunities, recognition at EHRC Events and Awards Gala, free access to research, webinars, and other resources.
Other Ways to Get Involved
Commit to the Leadership Accord
The Leadership Accord on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a public commitment by Canadian employers, educators, unions, associations and governments to advance, integrate and prioritize diversity, equity and inclusion in their organization’s policies, processes, culture, and workplace environment to proactively create a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace.
“Electricity HR Canada provides the electricity sector with dedicated support on a host of people related matters to help us move forward. Together with EHRC, the industry is able to collaborate on shared challenges, develop proven HR strategies and advance the attractiveness of our sector to a future of new electricity workers. We have so many opportunities to grow and contribute towards Canada’s energy transition! EHRC enables us to take a coordinated and thoughtful approach to remain focused and connected on what matters most – our people!”
Nirav Patel – Vice President, HR, Ontario Power Generation
“EHRC’s industry leading resources are a go to for me as I am new to the renewable energy industry. They are always happy to help / support and answer any questions I may have. I am very much looking forward to more roundtables and working within the competency framework this year!”
Silvia Richards – Director of HR, Solvest Inc.
“Skills Canada is proud to support EHRC and the meaningful work they do. The future is bright with EHRC helping to address the needs of the electricity and renewable energy sector in Canada.”
Patrick LeClair – Director, Business Development, Skills Canada
“Electricity HR Canada’s Labour Market Intelligence reports provide valuable information about the electricity labour market and where gaps may exist within the sector. For a union such as ours, these reports provide valuable benchmarking, and third-party validation, as we arbitrate our members’ Collective Agreements with our employers.
Additionally, we see a great deal of value in EHRC’s Leadership Accord on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. By encouraging organizations to make a measurable commitment to diverse, equitable and inclusive workplaces, EHRC is helping lead the way to increasing representation in our workplaces and in the electricity sector.”
Jeremy Johnston-Kaye – Communications Officer, Society of United Professionals