A national job board connecting employers with job seekers in Canada’s electricity sector
Explore a World of Possibilities
Electricity Human Resources Canada’s job board, powered by Magnet, is a powerful tool to create a professional profile, browse job postings, and connect with employers. For employers, it’s the place to go for candidates looking to prioritize entry into the electricity sector.
Register today to explore rewarding careers – trades people, engineers, technicians, technologists as well as a wide array of other positions such as HR, finance, legal, IT, customer service, business development and sales. All roles are needed in Canada’s growing electricity sector!
- Get access to job postings from across Canada. Fast-track to a good fit by tailoring your profile.
- Find opportunities for co-ops, paid internships and other student work placements on a board connected to post-secondary job boards representing more than 80% of Canada’s student population.
- Take advantage of powerful tools and configurations to find the ideal candidate with the ideal profile matching a specific job role.
A Diverse Workforce is Our Future
Hire the best that the next generation has to offer
- Access EHRC programs and subsidies for hiring and training for youth, newcomers to Canada or workers transitioning from other sectors of the economy.
- Bring on new skills and perspectives with financial supports that make it easy to hire.